[time-nuts] PICTIC II ready-made?

WB6BNQ wb6bnq at cox.net
Wed Apr 25 23:24:41 UTC 2012

Chris,

Your undying devotion to the Arduino is laudable.  However, the point that i
think you are missing is such functionality is also available on other platforms
with the same amount of ease and support.  If you take someone who has never
seen, touched nor had any knowledge of any computing process, then you would find
that they would have just as much beginning trouble with the Arduino as any other
platform.

A true computer NERD would have the ability to flexibly deal with different
platforms, as each have their strengths and weaknesses.  Thus no one platform is
perfect and you chose the one that best fits the project.

Bill....WB6BNQ