[time-nuts] PICTIC II ready-made?

Dan Kemppainen dan at irtelemetrics.com
Thu Apr 26 12:28:51 UTC 2012

I have a friend who builds and sells power supply units that I
designed. He may be interested in building some of these.
If I had to guess, he'd be willing to build units and sell them on his
web site.

Who owns the IP for this project? Maybe we could get some input or
direction...

Contact me off list for more information...

Thanks
Dan