[time-nuts] GPS, USGS Early Earthquake Warning

Brooke Clarke brooke at pacific.net
Fri Apr 27 16:38:38 UTC 2012

Hi:

The SF radio stations would broadcast news about after shocks for the Loma Prieta quake and it would take 10 to 30
seconds (my memory problem on the exact number) after the radio announcement till I felt them.  I have a couple of p
wave detectors that are supposed to give you some warning that a quake is on the way.
http://www.prc68.com/I/Seismometer.shtml

The quake talk was not on line so I watched the one on Climate Change and it's impact on N. California.  Interesting,
but no human impact data, only wildlife.

Have Fun,

Brooke Clarke
http://www.PRC68.com
http://www.end2partygovernment.com/Clarke4Congress.html