[time-nuts] PICTIC II ready-made?

MailLists lists at medesign.ro
Sat Apr 28 12:53:40 UTC 2012

I guess you wanted to refer to the old XPLA PZ3k/5k CoolRunner series
bought from Philips, renamed XCR3k/5k, and later enhanced to
XPLA3/XCR3kXL, not the "antique" FPGA family XC3k...
(C)PLDs don't need an external memory for configuration storing, it's
internal.
There are also some Lattice, ACTEL, and even Xilinx FPGAs with internal
"non-volatile" configuration memory.