[time-nuts] PICTIC II ready-made?

shalimr9 at gmail.com shalimr9 at gmail.com
Sat Apr 28 19:10:11 UTC 2012

I have not studied CPLDs but Actel has the only true Flash based FPGAs. The flash cells directly control the FPGA fabric. As such, they are mostly immune to Single Event Upset that plagues just about any other FPGA technology, and there is no configuration step at power up.

Didier KO4BB

Sent from my BlackBerry Wireless thingy while I do other things...