[time-nuts] General Technology Corp model 304b

Don Latham djl at montana.com
Mon Apr 30 04:12:44 UTC 2012

A first-class engineered unit will have a single point where the chassis
and circuit grounds tie together, Sometimes it's a panel, where the i/o
connectors are coaxial. I've fixed units with good engineering and
sloppy construction where accidental extra common points have caused
problems.

--
"Neither the voice of authority nor the weight of reason and argument
are as significant as experiment, for thence comes quiet to the mind."

Dr. Don Latham AJ7LL
Six Mile Systems LLP
17850 Six Mile Road
POB 134