[time-nuts] Trimble recommends RG-59 Antenna Cable.

SAIDJACK at aol.com SAIDJACK at aol.com
Mon Apr 30 20:27:35 UTC 2012

Make sure to buy the quadrouple shielded 75 Ohms RG-6 cable from Home Depot
 etc, it's much better than the standard single or double shielded RG-6 and
works  wonders for GPS signals, and it's quite inexpensive.

Impedance mismatch loss can be neglected, and long cable runs can be  made.

bye,
Said

In a message dated 4/30/2012 13:14:15 Pacific Daylight Time,
azelio.boriani at screen.it writes:

Yes, I  use the regular satellite TV cable: low loss, easy to find and
cheap.