[time-nuts] HP 58503A

Peter Bell bell.peter at gmail.com
Fri Aug 3 00:06:53 UTC 2012

If it is, then you should see a pulse every 2 seconds, lined up with the
even seconds in GPS time.  This might seem a rather strange signal to
provide, but it's what the IS-95 derived CDMA systems use to trigger the
start of another 100 block signalling frame.  It also tends to suggest that
the unit you have was originally being used as part of a CDMA system.

Regards,

Pete