[time-nuts] HP 58503A

Doug Reed n0nas at amsat.org
Fri Aug 3 01:24:17 UTC 2012

I ran into a wiki description of GPS using WGS84 a couple days ago. It
included a mention of ESEC and it was something like: Earth Static,
Earth Centric. I think I was following a link about the Z3801A.

It referred to the fact that lat-lon is referenced to a static grid on
the Earth and doesn't change as the Earth rotates on its axis or around
the sun. Earth static and Earth centric.

73, Doug Reed, N0NAS.