[time-nuts] Trimble Mini-t replacement available

SAIDJACK at aol.com SAIDJACK at aol.com
Sun Aug 5 04:52:14 UTC 2012

Hello everyone,

we have our Trimble Mini-T(tm) replacement unit up and running now,  and it
is working very well, exceeding our specifications and significantly
out-performing the original. Please see the attached photo.

Thanks so much for everyone who sent in suggestions for this project some
weeks ago. We ended up adding a number of functions to the unit, such as a
USB  port for NMEA and SCPI control, 4V to 6V operating range, a second
+13dBm 10MHz  output, a 3-axis accelerometer, a DOCXO option, and our standard
FireFly-1  platform with 50 channel GPS, and WAAS/EGNOS/MSAS.

We are taking orders for evaluation units now, please contact me off-list
if you are interested.

Thanks so much for your help everyone  again,
Said