[time-nuts] Cross-Correlation Results

Ulrich Bangert df6jb at ulrich-bangert.de
Sun Aug 5 08:50:03 UTC 2012

John,

would an AD measurement also benefit from Cross-Correlation or would we need
2 cross correlated disciplined ocxos for that? Being able to measure AD
below that of a single reference would be a dream which could help a lot in
avoiding to buy a H2 maser for low AD at all taus.

Best regards
Ulrich, DF6JB