[time-nuts] Scaling screen shots, was, Cross-Correlation Results

Max Robinson max at maxsmusicplace.com
Mon Aug 6 01:53:57 UTC 2012

I load screen shots into Corel Photo Paint 8 and resample the image to a
good size for a web page somewhere between 600 and 800 pixels horizontally.

Regards.

Max.  K 4 O DS.

Email: max at maxsmusicplace.com

Transistor site http://www.funwithtransistors.net
Vacuum tube site: http://www.funwithtubes.net
Woodworking site
http://www.angelfire.com/electronic/funwithtubes/Woodworking/wwindex.html

To subscribe to the fun with transistors group send an email to.
funwithtransistors-subscribe at yahoogroups.com

funwithtubes-subscribe at yahoogroups.com

To subscribe to the fun with wood group send a blank email to
funwithwood-subscribe at yahoogroups.com