[time-nuts] HP Z3815A manual/info needed

Azelio Boriani azelio.boriani at screen.it
Mon Aug 6 10:50:37 UTC 2012

Forgot to mention: if your Z3815A is like mine, then the GPS antenna cable
is routed in a strange way. To bypass the large rear connector, the cable
is soldered on the PCB where a short cable with connectors then brigs it to
the Furuno GPS unit. There is a DC blocking capacitor so that the antenna
is supplied by the main board and not by the GPS unit. Chack that
connection.