[time-nuts] What size graphs do people like? (How big is yourscreen?)

Pablo Garaizar Sagarminaga garaizar at deusto.es
Wed Aug 8 09:48:16 UTC 2012

Hello,

on Wed, 08 Aug 2012 02:00:40 -0700 Rex <rexa at sonic.net> wrote:

> So it seems most browsers are now ready for SVG, but many servers are
> not. Maybe someone else can give us more details on what change might
> be required. In the mean time it looks like I won't be using any SVG
> on my pages either.

I agree that most browsers are now ready for SVG, even when it is
embedded in HTML. So, I'd try to create HTML documents with your SVGs
embedded on them, this way:

  <head>
    <title>SVG file</title>
  </head>
    <svg xmlns="http://www.w3.org/2000/svg" version="1.1">
      <circle cx="100" cy="50" r="40" fill="red"/>
    </svg>

Maybe this is a solution for the mime-type mismatch at GoDaddy :-)

--
  Pablo Garaizar Sagarminaga
  Universidad de Deusto

  Phone:       +34-94-4139000 Ext 2512