[time-nuts] Advice on Austron 1250A

Brian, WA1ZMS wa1zms at att.net
Sun Aug 19 02:44:37 UTC 2012

I bought one of late that was mint NIB.  Paid more than your price for it
and am happy with mine.
So for $250 to play around with and see if its phase noise is better than
another osc, it would be
worth it IMHO.

If you don't like it, but it works fine, I'm sure you can flip it for what
you have into it.

Besides...they make a good all-in-one box that you can play around with ext
locking and learn.
And remember...."Experience is something you always get, AFTER you needed
it!" :- )

-Brian, WA1ZMS