[time-nuts] Trimble T Lassen 2 - suitableantenna....advice.....questions

Azelio Boriani azelio.boriani at screen.it
Mon Aug 20 10:24:21 UTC 2012

Yes, the oscilloscope PPS detection is really a FAQ and already discussed
here. The use of a digital 'scope is recommended but the idea of dividing
the PPS by 2 with a FF is  useful and simple to implement, to detect if the
PPS output is working or not. A more "sophisticated" one uses a monostable
to stretch the 1uS pulse to 200mS to let it be solid visible. I use a
CD4538 with 22nF and 10K to give a good pulse visibility.