[time-nuts] Trimble T Lassen 2 - suitableantenna....advice.....questions

J. L. Trantham jltran at att.net
Mon Aug 20 11:48:28 UTC 2012

A DSO works great for this.  One of the few things that I prefer a DSO for
over an analog scope.  For an analog scope, it's easier to tell the scope is
triggering once per second than actually see the pulse.  To see the pulse,
turn the lights out, turn the sweep and intensity up and don't blink.  IIRC,
my TBolt 1 PPS is about 5 uSec wide and about 5 VDC.

Joe