[time-nuts] Service Manual needed

J. Forster jfor at quikus.com
Mon Aug 20 17:49:46 UTC 2012

Try a place that services Theodlites or an HP fields office might be able
to get an old Fiche for you to copy. I got a 3820A manual that way.

They are not easy to repair. As I remember, the LEDs on the encoder are
troule prone. Also, if you touch anything in the guts, it needs a recal,
which requires special fixtures.

The Japanese pretty much own the survey business now.

-John

========