[time-nuts] Z3815A Internal SMA 10Mhz Output

Azelio Boriani azelio.boriani at screen.it
Tue Aug 21 14:32:00 UTC 2012

Not necessary in the Z3815A: it has already a 10MHz output. There are 3 SMB
connectors near the rear connector, they are labelled so it should be easy
for you to locate the 10MHz and the PPS output. Now I can't open my Z3815A
to help, it is in use but from the picture found in Internet I see that the
SMB have labels.

http://www.vk3hz.net/riglock/VK3II_FT-736_Rig_Locking.pdf

It seems (the picture is a little blurry) that the 10MHz output is the
central SMB and the 1PPS is the one near the card edge. Then there is a SMB
near the Furuno GPS unit but I can't decode from the picture what it is for.