[time-nuts] Is this a cesium frequency standard?

Bill Dailey docdailey at gmail.com
Thu Aug 23 17:04:56 UTC 2012

Agreed... my point is it *may* be significantly better depending on the
application ... the 5065a comes to mind.. if it is substantially similar to
a 5065a (which I don't know that it is) it may be worth it.  I know a very
good 5065a can run substantially above $2500 and many find it worth it.  I
have seen improved and verified 5065a's in the $3,500 range and if you need
what they offer they are worht that.

On Thu, Aug 23, 2012 at 11:49 AM, David Kirkby <david.kirkby at onetel.net>wrote:

> On 23 August 2012 16:42, paul swed <paulswedb at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > Brand new ones I think from SRS are that cost, consume a fraction of the
> > power, great documentation, warranty, and modern control interfaces.
> > What on earth would shipping and customs be??
>
> A PRS-10 is a *lot* cheaper - "From $1495"
>
> http://www.thinksrs.com/products/PRS10.htm
>
> compared to his $4980, which does make it exceeding expensive given
> it's only a rubidium.
>
> I wonder if he sells boat anchors?
>
> Dave

Doc