[time-nuts] PAGING: Arthur Dent, Odetics help

Bruce Lane kyrrin at bluefeathertech.com
Fri Aug 24 19:41:36 UTC 2012

Hi, Arthur,

	I just found an old post of yours from Feb-2012, where you detailed,
essentially, converting an FEI/Zyfer 365 to a 565.

	I'm going to be in the same boat very soon, as I just got hold of a 365.
Could I trouble you for a dump-file of the EPROM you mentioned, as well
as any details you might have on doing the receiver adapter board?

	Thanks much.

Bruce Lane, Owner & Head Hardware Heavy,
Blue Feather Technologies (http://www.bluefeathertech.com)
Assoc. member, AZA & AAZK for many moons.
"Salvadore Dali's computer has surreal ports..."