[time-nuts] Datum PRR-10 Info

J. Forster jfor at quikus.com
Sat Aug 25 23:41:21 UTC 2012

Hi David,

I just got the Rb plug-in module, not the whole system.

The PCB has a small, unidentified DC/DC converter. The markings are
probably under the cemented-on heatsink.

There is also a potted transformer, which may be a common-mode choke.

All I'd really like is a schematic of the PCB. I expect the board is not
particularily useful.

Thanks,

-John