[time-nuts] GPSDO Alternatives

Chris Albertson albertson.chris at gmail.com
Thu Dec 6 09:06:00 UTC 2012

Yes.   The idea was the simplest GPSDO that can be build with no PCB around
an Arduino.  We already know how to build compllelx and expensive GPSDO.
 That is "too easy".

I think you can use the PWM DAC on the Aruino to drive the OCXO.  The
bandwidth of this signal is "way low" so you can filter the PWM output with
a (say) 1Hz low pass filter.

--

Chris Albertson
Redondo Beach, California