[time-nuts] YIG oscillator drift question

jmfranke jmfranke at cox.net
Sat Dec 8 14:28:02 UTC 2012

I do not have any data on temperature drift, but I can say that most YIG
oscillators I have used, with the exception of the Stellex-mini models, have
required a tuning current to oscillate. The Stellex-mini models have a
strong bias magnet which allows the tuning current to be zero at mid tuning
range.

John  WA4WDL