[time-nuts] Switching oscillators

shalimr9 at gmail.com shalimr9 at gmail.com
Sun Dec 9 21:18:39 UTC 2012

You do not want to depend on an instrument that will switch its reference willy nilly while you take measurements.

Have a switch so that you have some control on what is happening.

Sometimes too much automation is just complication without justification.

Didier KO4BB

Sent from my Droid Razr 4G LTE wireless tracker.