[time-nuts] Synergy SSR-6TR

EWKehren at aol.com EWKehren at aol.com
Fri Dec 14 15:58:37 UTC 2012

Maybe some one with good Synergy connections can convince them that an
overseas time-nut can buy and pay but use an US time-nut for shipping that in
turn will forward it. I understand the cost involved for a Synergy because
of  the paperwork, but I ship regularly oversees with USPS as some of you can
attest  to. Never had a problem or a loss.
Bert Kehren  Miami

In a message dated 12/14/2012 9:05:30 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,