[time-nuts] Comparing PPS from 2 GPS units

Jim Lux jimlux at earthlink.net
Fri Dec 21 13:12:29 UTC 2012

On 12/20/12 11:16 PM, Hal Murray wrote:
>> Can you create an executable for windows?
>
> I know next to nothing about Windows.  (and don't have access to any Windows
> machines)
>
> Others have reported that Python works on Windows.

I use python all the time on Windows (and unchanged from Python running
on a Mac or Linux box).

As a practical matter, I use ActiveState ActivePython, but there's
several pythons for windows here
http://www.python.org/getit/windows/

For windows,after installing python, if you have your xyz.py file, you
just double click on it, and it runs like any other program.