[time-nuts] Fw: Rubidium Lamp PIX

Chuck Harris cfharris at erols.com
Sat Dec 29 14:15:02 UTC 2012

Should be easy enough for you to figure out.  The idea is to
evaporate any rubidium that is blocking the light from leaving
the bulb and making a straight path to the filter cell, and
ultimately the detector end of the package. Look at the bulb
on the side where the light must exit, and if it is shiny
and black, heat it there until it clears.

-Chuck Harris