[time-nuts] FE-.5680A trimming resolution

Attila Kinali attila at kinali.ch
Wed Feb 1 09:28:09 UTC 2012

On Tue, 31 Jan 2012 16:21:40 -0800
"Tom Van Baak" <tvb at LeapSecond.com> wrote:

> We're waiting for some brave soul to implement an SDR-based
> GPS timing receiver; we can all then experiment with the TBolt
> model instead of the TIC/DAC model of GPSDO.

I'm planning that... I don't think it's too difficult to do, given
all the information (papers and books) that are available on how
to build GPS receivers. But it will be a damn lot of work.
So don't hold your breath. It will probably take a couple of years
until i even get around to design a board for it, not to mention to
write all the code.

			Attila Kinali
		-- Tirin, The Dispossessed, U. Le Guin