[time-nuts] FE-.5680A trimming resolution

Azelio Boriani azelio.boriani at screen.it
Thu Feb 2 09:13:04 UTC 2012

OK, got it: no need to lock the receiver clock to birds to get stable data
(e.g. Oncore+Cs) but the clock can be locked to birds to get even better
data and obtain "for free" a reference clock (TBolt). The use of a stable
clock (not locked to birds) feeding the receiver can show the various
errors that affect the downlink having removed the clock instabilities.