[time-nuts] New Rubidium Frequency Standard Group

Alan Melia alan.melia at btinternet.com
Thu Feb 2 15:05:52 UTC 2012

I dont want to have to take loads of groups to keep up with the expertise
available on this Group. The answer to "bandwidth" in my case is the DELETE
key, and it would be less if there was not the continued use of
quoted-quoted quotes :-)) Even if you quote one its worth knocking the tail
off because it will pick up another one. Even though I am not likely to buy
that Rb system I saved the first few messages because I might come across
one. The "Re" messages then get deleted without reading..... in the vain
hope that no-one has hijacked the subject!

I may be just getting to be a cynical old man but I have the feeling that
Group spawning is an "ego thing"

Alan
G3NYK