[time-nuts] Building a GPSDO & trouble using Jupiter-T

Azelio Boriani azelio.boriani at screen.it
Thu Feb 2 22:48:19 UTC 2012

Hence the need for a 100PPS from a Motorola, the 800Hz from a uBlox, the
10KHz from the Jupiter T, the 10MHz from the CW12 (the WI version, recently
developed thanks to the time-nuts list).
Anyway I still think that an analog GPSDO 1PPS based can be done. Maybe not
the best accuracy can be obtained but it can be done. I'm sure Robert Pease
would have had something to say about this topic.