[time-nuts] PICTIC II questions

Joseph Gray jgray at zianet.com
Sun Feb 5 07:59:46 UTC 2012

I know it has been a while since the boards were sent out, but I
finally placed an order with Mouser to populate the two boards I
bought. I already have the "unobtainium" chips and can program the
PICs, so no problems there.

The question is, how do I use the PICTIC II after I've assembled it? I
have read the information on the KO4BB WIKI and downloaded the files,
but what I really need is an explanation of how to adjust the circuit
after assembly and then a simple example of its use. Comparing a
FE-5680A with a HP Z3801A would be a good example, since I have those
:-)

I've lurked on this list for quite some time, but I'm still a newbie,
compared to most here.

Joe Gray
W5JG