[time-nuts] PICTIC II questions

John Miles jmiles at pop.net
Sun Feb 5 20:12:10 UTC 2012

I know the resolution can be enhanced by swapping out some parts, but it's
been too long to recall the details.   I still have some email threads where
I was chatting with Richard McCorkle about it.  We were also talking about
some possible GUI ideas for configuration and data acquisition, but I was
ramping up a larger project at the time and never had time to explore them
further.

As I recall, I relied on the comments in PICTICII.ASM for most of the
documentation on the project.

-- john