[time-nuts] Brutal 5680 autopsy

paul swed paulswedb at gmail.com
Mon Feb 6 14:27:28 UTC 2012

Well that is a great tear down. Though its a shame he shattered the rb bulb
to try to show re-activity to water. There's not enough Rb to have ever
mattered.
But still very useful when we might need to dig in to recover a bulb by
reheating it.
Will also say there is a lot of very clever approaches to the system
heating and such.
Regards
Paul
WB8TSL