[time-nuts] PTS synthesizers

GandalfG8 at aol.com GandalfG8 at aol.com
Wed Feb 8 22:57:45 UTC 2012

Hi Bill

Welcome aboard, and good to see you again:-)

Other than the breakdown at the rear of the catalog, and the various
references against individual items, I've never seen another list as such,  so If
you do have other option numbers it might be easier if you  could indicate
what they are in case anyone is familiar with them.

I still haven't had time yet to try your remote interface, which I  suspect
others here might also find very interesting, but I  have completed the
scans of my X10 and PTS250 manuals and  will be making those available as soon
as I've finished processing the  images.

Regards

Nigel
GM8PZR

In a message dated 08/02/2012 22:11:29 GMT Standard Time, wlfuqu00 at uky.edu