[time-nuts] GPS lock of the FE5680. Current experiment and question

paul swed paulswedb at gmail.com
Sat Feb 11 02:02:33 UTC 2012

Good question and the reason for the large counter.
If locked its a hard number and a number above or below that number is how
far its off and in what direction. Yup 24 bits was a bit crazy but it
wasn't anything to do.
That said a single 8 bit counter would have been fine given the stability
the RB seems to have all by itself.