[time-nuts] Using digital broadcast TV for timing?

Magnus Danielson magnus at rubidium.dyndns.org
Sat Feb 11 09:48:50 UTC 2012

On 02/10/2012 06:56 PM, Bob Camp wrote:
> Hi
>
> I suspect that if you went into the GPS jamming business that the mob of
> lawyers would be even more scary than the stuff being dropped on your
> antennas...

Not even the US military could be that evil!!!

If you attempts that "total" jamming approach then you are probably a
state. There are a few states which actually do such jammings to telecom
sats. I think they would not care what the lawyers says. I also think
the US air force would care about their strategic assets being under
continuous attack.

Cheers,
Magnus