[time-nuts] Literature on low noise and HF electronics

Said Jackson saidjack at aol.com
Sun Feb 12 04:00:22 UTC 2012

The appnotes from LT especially Jim Williams articles. LT used to print these in book form.

Check out the V to F designs, and the data acquisition stuff. Very practical with real world components and test results. Very high end analog stuff.

Most textbooks are totally useless, the authors trying to hide their lack of real world experience with lots of math and theory. Also Bob Pease published some books through EDN quite good also.

Bye
Said

Sent From iPhone