[time-nuts] Picotest U6200A & Timelab

Ulrich Bangert df6jb at ulrich-bangert.de
Sun Feb 12 09:57:42 UTC 2012

Arthur,

I had also some trouble in buying the counter. I had originally ordered the
20 GHz version of the counter from a different dealer for about 2000 Euros.
Then it turned out that the 20 GHz option alone (i.e. without the counter)
costs 2000 Euros. Then I decided to stay at the 6 GHz version. I bought my
counter here:

http://www.oscomp.de/products.aspx?language_id=2&menu_id=2&channel_id=1&cate
gory_id=14&product_id=315

and the price was 1299.50 Euros + 89 Euros for the GPIB card. Both prices
are without taxes and I am not aware whether they would deliver to outside
Europe.

Best regards
Ulrich