[time-nuts] FE-5680A Question

Attila Kinali attila at kinali.ch
Mon Feb 13 13:45:14 UTC 2012

On Mon, 13 Feb 2012 08:29:43 -0500 (EST)
Erno Peres <ernieperes at aol.com> wrote:

>  received my FE-5680A  UN 63401   S/N 0311-61144...
> Anybody can advise a few idea about this "module"..?????
> From the label I can see it requires +5 Volt but no info about the RS232.......
> Can I adjust the " C " field from the DB9 connector....????
>
> Any info appreciated.

The info was given quite a few times on this mailinglis already.
There is a faq available at [1] that covers all of your questions.
For more information, read the mails with 5680 in the subject send
on this ML from late December to now. You can find the link to the
archive at the bottom of this mail.

			Attila Kinali

[1] http://www.ko4bb.com/dokuwiki/doku.php?id=precision_timing:fe5680a_faq

		-- Tirin, The Dispossessed, U. Le Guin