[time-nuts] FE-5680A Question

Erno Peres ernieperes at aol.com
Mon Feb 13 19:16:50 UTC 2012

Hi Chris,

thanks for the info. My second problem is that the unit is in locked position
after powering up.... but after about 5-8min  the freq goes down slowly about 9.999.997.3 Hz and the lock ind level is still low.....
Also noticed that during the sweep  the max freq is 10.000.004 Hz and the min freq is 9.999.750 Hz..
I assume that I have to open up the unit and try to re tune  the 10Mhz sweep osci...... let say  from  9.999.900  to 10.000.100 at least.
Any suggestion????

Thanks and regards,
Ernie.