[time-nuts] FE-5680A's suitability for use as a 10 MHz reference for microwave transverters

paul swed paulswedb at gmail.com
Mon Feb 13 21:16:53 UTC 2012

Clint a good read and a fine approach.
By accident I looked at the original filter schematic first and believe it
has an error for the first output amplifier. The 470 ohm resistors in the
wrong location.
Others on the list have mentioned the same thing about the 5680s output
being dirty. You have that fixed up nicely.
Regards
Paul
WB8TSL