[time-nuts] Testing a LPRO RB

ws at Yahoo warrensjmail-one at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 16 01:30:04 UTC 2012

The other way to get around the inaction of the temperature effects and
drift effects to start and stop the displayed plot at the same temperature
and more important is do the ageing ageing rate over a an multiple of
complete temp cycles which is why that plot is exactly 7 days long. giving 7
full temp cycles.

I've not yet figured out how to get LH to give accurate TempCo number, so I
do it the way I described by line up plots
ws.

**********

[time-nuts] Testing a LPRO RB
Mark Sims holrum at hotmail.com

Lady Heather's osc drift rate calculation does assume that the temperature
has been stabilized.   John DuBois and I did quite a bit of work to find a
way to unwind the osc parameters from the available unstabilized reported
data using SciLab on the log files,  but nothing seemed to work reliably.
Generally the data analysis croaked because of things like noise and matrix
singularities.

Also,  if you do stabilize the temperature,  it is very easy to get the osc
tempco.   Just turn off the stabilization and see how the osc drifts as it
warms up.