[time-nuts] FE-5680A Question

Bob Camp lists at rtty.us
Thu Feb 16 17:20:33 UTC 2012

Hi

The sweep range on the LPRO is similar to the sweep range on the FE. The
resonance on the FE may be wider than the LPRO. The cells are similar in
size, so I would *guess* the Q's would be similar. The short term plots
(good unit vs good unit) look a lot alike, which also would argue for a
similar Q.

Bob