[time-nuts] 3048A software question

SAIDJACK at aol.com SAIDJACK at aol.com
Thu Feb 16 20:47:53 UTC 2012

Hello team,

I am trying to get an HP 3048A system up and running, and I am having
problems with enabling spec limit lines on the graph.

I can enter the spec line data under the "manipulate results" then "spec
lines" menu, but the lines I entered are not visible. There are the standard
spec lines visible when I do the internal noise floor test, so I know this
should work.

Does anyone know how to enable these properly? The user manual doesn't talk
 about this, and it is written for an older version of the software
anyway's.

Also, I have software version A 01.01 from 1994, does anyone have any more
recent software version?

Thanks in advance,
Said