[time-nuts] Fwd: FE-5680A Contact FEI

d.seiter at comcast.net d.seiter at comcast.net
Fri Feb 17 08:09:21 UTC 2012

Or worse, they will start requiring their scrappers to use a drill press or punch to render the physics package unusable. I've seen this done locally by hard drive manufacturers- hundreds of pounds of working HDs destroyed on purpose on a regular basis. If they only scrap "killed" units, no one will want to reverse engineer them.

-Dave