[time-nuts] 3048A software question

Adrian rfnuts at arcor.de
Fri Feb 17 13:06:39 UTC 2012

Said,

are you using the Opt. 311 (MS-DOS) software?
I don't know of any more recent versions.

To answer your initial question:
You can not change anything on the diagram _after_ the measurement, not
even the title.
The spec lines will be visible only when you have defined them prior to
starting the measurement.

Regards,
Adrian