[time-nuts] Using digital broadcast TV for timing?

paul swed paulswedb at gmail.com
Tue Feb 21 01:33:49 UTC 2012

Stan
By gosh that really is an old one. ABC very well could have been driven by
a Rb ref. Though as I mentioned CBS was CS. So a bit hard to believe ABC
and NBC were not. But I really simply do not remember. There had been a
time when the networks were used for freq dissemination and thats why at
least CBS had the CS.
An alternate thought could be that it came from a local owned an operated
station. And it was adjusted to the network.
Some inside pixs would be pretty neat top see. Like you I chose to leave
the USNO sticker on my sad but semi operational CS reference.
Regards
Paul
WB8TSL