[time-nuts] Neutrinos not so fast? (defectove connector)

Azelio Boriani azelio.boriani at screen.it
Thu Feb 23 14:12:41 UTC 2012

Yes, this doesn't mean the results are necessarily wrong but only
questionable. Too bad we have to wait until May to know the "damage"
extension on the observed results. Here in Italy, unfortunately and as
usual, the announcement was distorted by our media today: now Einstein is
the winner as much as he was a looser in September. As usual they are very
fast in hanging or rising someone instead of shading the correct light on
science information.
And don't forget that nothing comes early here in Italy :)